9. "Yes, I like warm hugs but not when it's 94 degrees out, you've been playing your 'run around in circles while shrieking' game and you're asking me to wipe your butt."
8. "It's not nice to call your daddy a bit of a fixer-upper."
7. "Just because it's the only place where you can find an Elsa doll doesn't mean we're going to Japan tomorrow."
6. "Why does everyone like Elsa so much better? Anna is the one risking her life to save her; I don't see Elsa caring that much about anything other than her swishy hips, spangly dress and ice palace.....oooooh, her shoes are so shiny!"
5. "Did you just call me an ugly-looking donkey?"
4. "Olaf is willing to melt for Anna. Isn't that true love?" "No, Mommy, you're ruining the ending!"
3. "Mommy does not have a frozen heart just because she said you couldn't have more jelly beans."
2. "Don't say the cold doesn't bother you anyway; you spent five minutes in Deep Eddy pool and now your lips are blue."
1. "Queen Elsa takes a bath. Every. Single. Night."