- L.E. does no wrong in her grandparents' eyes. I know that's the way grandparents are supposed to be, but maybe they should say something as she's jumping up and down on the couch while stabbing me with a fishing rod.
- L.E. can adapt to ANY situation beautifully. We had a travel-day from Hell and she was such a trooper, even as we spent the night in a hotel 3 hours away from our house, woke up at 4:30 am to get to the airport, had a 2-hour layover that was unexpected and still had a smile on her face when we finally made it here...a full 24 hours after we left. Also, she somehow managed to potty-train herself.
- I can still do lots of shots when coerced. I feel like my extended family in Hilton Head could convince anyone to do anything. They should all go into some kind of sales motivation business.
- Life can exist without Netflix streaming. In the year 2013, there is a cartoon on some channel anytime of day.
- One cannot diet while vacationing.
- My mom really, really, really loved Argo.
- My dad can do a #2 field change at the beach.
- Alligators can live in the suburbs.
|Good thing we're separated by that shallow pond...|
I'm taking advantage of free babysitting provided by the grandparents so I'm crashing my sister's anniversary trip to go to Harry Potter World. So you may not see a post until later in the week.