|Not my real hair color|
- My hair has been going grey since I was 15.
- My all-time favorite movie is Trainspotting. Ewan McGregor has been number one on my freebie list since 1996. (The other four are Clive Owen, Christian Bale, Joel McHale and Adam Scott. But if I ever run into Ryan Gosling or Matthew McConaughey while living in Austin, all bets are off. The same goes for Dr. T should he ever see Shannon Elizabeth somewhere.)
- I have been with Dr. T for over half of my life now. We were NOT high school sweethearts.
- I've gone to five different colleges: University of Pittsburgh, University of New Mexico, Southwest University of Visual Arts, University of Nevada and Truckee Meadows Community Colleges. I'll root for Pitt first and foremost in sports. I will cheer for the Longhorns because of proximity.
- I didn't want to have kids for a very long time. I wrote about that here.
- I've wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember.
- Thanks to my Pap, I have a stamp collection that spans over 40 years of Post Office yearbooks.
- I want to try stand-up comedy sometime. I love performing and I used to be in plays.
- My dream vacation would be to Florence, Italy.
- I have never been so unsure of my future career-wise and it's crippling me in many ways. I crave validation and want to know that I'm heading in the right direction.
- Bonus: I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
Your turn: What are two things people may not know about you?