It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop!
While looking to see how other bloggers network, I came across these cute Blog Hops. Since I love Google Friend Connect, the GFC Blog Hop was perfect for deciding which Hop to co-host. When I want to follow a blog, GFC makes it easy. It's a great tool to have so you can see all of the blogs you follow in one spot.
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!
*After 6 months of the waiting list to cohost being extra long, there are paid cohost spots available! Email Melissa if you're interested at firstname.lastname@example.org