I have tons to write about but I'm still decompressing after this past week's craziness. Here is what you may have missed, and I promise I will elaborate further:
1. I thought I had kidney stones and/or gall stones and was in excruciating pain for the better part of a week. It turned out to be a kidney infection. I have been on a steady diet of Vicodin.
2. I turned 36.
3. We went to the beach and I can't even describe how much fun we had.
4. I spent my vacation pretending Weight Watchers doesn't exist. Surprisingly, my pants still fit.
5. I reached out to Austin Moms Blog about writing for them and they seemed receptive. Fingers crossed that they let me contribute. The blog is run by two crazy-beautiful women with super-adorable kids and I hope we at least become friends.
6. My biggest fear about moving to a new city is making friends.
That's it for now. It's time for another round of pain pills and lounging in front of the air conditioner.